Friday, November 29, 2013

Feelin' the LOVE!

It has always amazed me how children know their people! Even when my children as babies had not seen their aunt, or great-aunt, or grandmother they never hesitated to go straight into these open arms.  As an aunt who does not see her niece and nephew often enough, when we are together it's as if we had never been apart.  This is Family.  This is Love.

The heart bracelet above was made for my sister as a Christmas present years ago.  It still remains one of her favorites and I have since made mother and daughter sets.  This bracelet will be available this Holiday gift giving season. 

Sterling Silver Heart bracelet, 7 1/2 inches long: $55.00
Mother/ Daughter set: 7 1/2 inch bracelet and 5 or 6 inch bracelet (depending on size of child): $80.00

P.S.............The PayPal buttons are working like a charm!  Try them out, you won't be sorry! I can deliver purchases or pop them in the mail.

P.S.S.S..................Prices are going up after December 8! These are my introductory,  The Gypsy Mermaid is back, special prices for all of my special peeps! Because I know and love you like you are my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment