Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Children's Market

Brit's Earrings! Custom made for my cousin, but you too could own a pair! $16.00

Mackenzie and I are hosting our second Children's Market this Saturday, February 13 from 10-12 in our back yard! The market in December was a great success, we had hot chocolate, cupcakes, duct tape wallets, sculptey rings, homemade chocolates, surprise soap, and beautiful ornaments all handmade, sold, and bartered by the kids! This will be a monthly event so please contact me if your child would be interested in joining us.

And you can now purchase from The Gypsy Mermaid via Paypal! You will see the buttons to your right. Click on and a drop down menu will appear. These items and prices correlate with the photos seen on my blog! Of course please contact me with any questions or custom orders!

Thanks Y'all! Have a great day and think Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment